How to Build Kitchen Cabinets
From Seth Townsend, Cabinetmaker:
Choose the materials you want to use - perhaps all cherry or maple. How else would you build your own kitchen cabinets?. I`ll turn this simple sketch into a complete set of cabinet building plans that you can use to build your own kitchen cabinets.
...Then Just Follow My Cabinet Building Plans
My kitchen cabinet plans are based on Danny Proulx's construction
methods. Building your own kitchen cabinets is easy when you have a system of construction and plans based on that
Choose the materials you want to use - perhaps cherry or maple. Then, get complete guidance about how to lay out
the materials. It's one thing to build a single cabinet - quite another when your kitchen might require 15-20
As you begin to think about building your own kitchen cabinets, you'll want to know and budget for the
- How many sheets of plywood or sheet stock will you need?
- What's the best way to cut everything?
- Should you make or buy cabinet doors?
- Where's the best place to buy accessories and hardware?
- How many lineal feet of face frame stock will you need?
- What's the best way to schedule the project?
- Who can you turn to for help?
I offer tailor-made cabinet building plans based on Danny's
Your kitchen is unique - you need cabinet building plans tailored for your specific space. How else would you
build your own kitchen cabinets?
Learn more about Danny Proulx
and how you can learn how to build your own